7/27/2005

13



Aqui estou eu, como sempre, com nada, de mãos vazias, sem nada para dar, só o meu sangue. Aqui estou eu, como sempre, sem nada, de braços abertos, sem nada para dar, só o meu abraço. (Oldmirror)

Please, come sit down
I need to set you straight
Before we go any further
I’ve learned from loneliness
That lonely can be bitter and lonely can be sweet
Sure, I know I don’t need a man to be complete
And I also know that what I want and what I need
Don’t always meet
But being alone ain’t all that bad
‘Cause see
I’ve been there and I’ve done that
I’m in the midst of an evolution of myself
I was tired of the search
So I had to sit it on the shelf
Lonely can be sweet
My soul’s music
My life beat
Lonely can be sweet(…)"
- Ursula Rucker

Etiquetas:

Estou no blog.com.pt - comunidade de bloggers em língua portuguesa
Oldmirror© 2005-2011 All Rights Reserved.